May 19, 2008

I saw Narnia

And I have a new crush:

That is Ben Barnes, who plays Caspian. He is H-O-T. J won't mind that I have a celeb crush, and I'm declaring my love here and now, LOL. He did great as Caspian, even though he's a little too old (in the book, Caspian is, like, 12), had the movie stayed true to the book.

As for the movie itself, I loved it. There was one particular instance that really made me mad because of the stray from the book (for those who have seen it... in the tomb...), but overall it was amazing and it didn't feel like a long movie. I'm so surprised at how all fo the kids have grown. Little Georgie Henley (Lucy) is no longer little, and has gotten rid of that slight lisp she had in the first movie. Anna Popplewell (Susan) is absolutely beautiful. My roommate has an issue w/ her "Angelina Jolie" lips, but I love her face. Skandar Keynes (Edmund) has grown so much he almost doesn't look like the same kid! And William Moseley (Peter)... Wow-o-wow. I don't think Ben would mind if I placed a picture of my other Narnia hottie on here. Never mind. I can't find a decent pic just yet. But when I find one, I will post one 'cause Peter was a babe!!

And, last but not least, one of the best shots of the whole movie:

No comments:

Post a Comment