Mar 15, 2010

It's Obligatory

At least in the blog world, LOL. This post is a day late because our weekend was CRAZY. I'll post about all that later. (BTW... Blogger is being annoying and not letting me add ANY photos! So this post is dumb without those but I accidentally hit Publish, so all my Reader friends and my mom and grandpa -- who subscribe via e-mail -- will get notification of this anyway. Le sigh...)

Five (!!) years ago, I had a friend, and we realized that we both wanted to be more than just friends.

Three years ago (on Wednesday), he asked me to marry him.

One year ago, we said our I dos.

Our life over the last five years -- and the last one, especially -- has been full of ups and downs.

But I haven't regretted any of it.

I love my husband, and I can't wait for what the future holds.

1 comment: