Apr 24, 2013

Aaaand I'm Back.

....With a whole lot going on:

The Good
I had a job interview with a local elementary school last week. They have several openings, so my chances aren't too shabby. I haven't heard anything yet, but I'm praying for patience and trusting that if this is the job for me then I'll get it.
J and I have decided that we're taking a vacation for our anniversary next year! One of my 101 in 1001 is to return to the B&B where we honeymooned, but I decided to one-up myself and go all out. We've decided to go to Orlando and hit up Disney World. Neither of us have been and it's not far from the beach (the Gulf OR the Atlantic). I absolutely cannot wait.
I'm headed back to NYC in just about 5 weeks and I've already bought 2 Living Social deals for the trip -- one for a twilight sail around Manhattan and one for a trip to Coney Island, which apparently has been built back up since Hurricane Sandy came through.

The Bad
J didn't get into Moody. He's handling it well. I think I'm more bummed than he is. So that means we're staying in STL. If I get the job, though, we will be moving, just further west more toward where we both (will) work.  Which isn't entirely bad, just new.

The Ugly
My grandmother was diagnosed with cancer recently. My dad isn't taking it too well. But her spirits are way up, so that's good. It's just stressful because I'm the power of attorney and executor of her will and everything. In the meantime, I have to also deal with my dad's rantings and ravings. Pray for me, folks, because my stress level keeps rising.

Otherwise, everything is going well. I hope to hear about my job by the end of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment