Dec 10, 2007

He got an apartment!

Yay! Jerome signed the lease on his apartment with David this afternoon. They will move in this weekend. I'm soooo happy that he's getting out of his house, and at such a good deal. He's getting a $740/mo apartment for $595. Money will be tight for a while for him, but I think that this "jolt" of reality is what he needs to really get serious aboout his finances... Plus, his lease is 14 months and we're getting married in 15 months, and his best friend lives in the same subdivision. I plan on posting pictures soon, but I won't get to see the apartment until this weekend.

We're meeting with a few reception halls on Friday. I'm excited. This means that we're ACTUALLY planning. And I'm meeting with a photographer on Jan. 12 (they are based out of KS and are out here for weddings and bridal shows) who is offering me one heck of a deal on photography. $995 for their $1800 package which includes 2 photogs, high-res CD, and copyright release, which are my 3 biggest things. I'm sending out "Will you be my bridesmaids" cards w/ my Christmas cards. It finally feels real. (Not that it ahsn't been real for the last 8 months, but you know what I mean).

I'm finished with school on Thursday. I have my mythology final tomorrow (Tues.) and my History and Philosophy of Education on Thursday. Then Thursday night I'm going to see Wicked!!! I heart that musical. The sets, the costumes, the music... Magical.

Hopefully i will have time to sit down and edit the layout of this bloog with pictures and stuff. Maybe soon...

1 comment: