Jan 17, 2008

Sorry if you don't like American Idol, but...

...It's my blog and I can write about it if I want to. Ha ha.

OK, some people know exactly how to get on TV. Ben Haar wasn't serious about auditioning. He just knew that his get up would get him TV time. I mean, what the HECK???!!! The producaers must have known his motive, that he wassn't serious. Why waste our time?? I guess to get people talking about him. Like I am now. Duh...

I always feel bad for the people who are good, but not right for the competition (which is probably what I'll hear when I audition, but that's another blog foor a much later time...). They get so fired up and think that they said they suck, but in reality what was said was that they aren't right for the competition. Like "Glitter Girl." I believe Simon's exact words were, "You'd be great in a cover band, but this isn't the place for you." And then AI wasted 5 minutes of our lives with her flipping the bird and cussing out the judges. Fun... Ooh, or they try and show off their ranges like the girl who sang the national anthem; that girl was good, she just shot herself in the foot...

And this guy just creeped me out. I hope Paula kept track of his address and information so that when weird things start happening, she can tell the cops who it it. Psycho!!


But I really like Brooke White. I can relate to her; she's a nanny, I professionally babysit. She likes to sing, I like to sing. She's married, I'm engaged. I just really like her. I hope she makes it far. I also really like Kristy Lee Cook. I don't think that I've seen anyone sing Amazing Grace for their audition and that is the song I want to sing for mine, so it was nice to see it sung. But she seems really sweet. I hope she goes far, too.

I haven't watched the Dallas auditions yet. I might not even post on them. It just depends on whether something strikes my interest. I will write a real post later.

No comments:

Post a Comment