Dec 22, 2008

So excited...

I just logged on to my school's portal where I can check my grades, financial aid, etc, and I had a nice surprise waiting for me.

The school owes me.

A lot.

Like, $300+

And that's BEFORE I get my housing deposit back.

Woo hoo!!

Ha. In other news, J and I are almost completely moved in. I say almost because there are still boxes to unpack and my room at my parents' is still in shambles. But it's starting to look like our home. :-)

I had Christmas with my mom's family yesterday and I got the coolest present EVER. My uncle gave me a bass guitar. Well, technically, he's indefinitely loaning me a bass guitar, but still. I'm psyched to play it at rehearsal tonight. :-D

In case you were wondering, there's only 82 days until I get married!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment