Dec 18, 2008

Time to Enter Into Adulthood

It's moving day! Today and tomorrow, J and I will be working on moving out of my parents' house and his family's house into our own townhouse. It's all very exciteing and new and scary and all of the above. If you've entered into this phase of life already, you know what I mean.

I'm more excited than ever about Wedding Day. I had three wedding nightmares last night. Yes, three. (I visited some old friends and they had me talking about it for three hours, so I think I had wedding on the brain.) But before I woke from each one, there was a time when J and I would look at each other and call each other "husband" or "wife." in one dream, he picked me up and twirled me afterwards (which is TOTALLY not something J would do) and I just felt so elated.

Sorry, I'm a broken record. I know I've blogged about that before. Hee hee. I'm just soooooo excited!

Anyway, this weekend will be a busy one and we won't have internet at our place for a while (GASP, I know!), so my blogging will probably be few and far between for a while. We're hoping to get internet and cable hooked up by the end of January, once I'm working more and have a more stable income. But don't worry, I will keep you all updated.

For now, MERY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment