Jan 19, 2009

Damn I look good, Part 2

I am not a conceited person. Or, at least I don't think I am... But tonight I put my wedding dress on for the first time in about 4 months and I've lost 2 pants sizes since then so I was worried about how it might fit. We bought it a size smaller and it fit just a tad snug last May. It fit fine when I got home in August and now it fits AMAZINGLY. Like, it highlights the curves that need to be highlighted and I even think we might need to take the bust in just a little -- yes, the BUST!! I'm smokin' in the dress and I cant wait to wear it in 54 days.

I started a new job today. Not a teaching job, but a nanny job that will last me through the summer and pay me really well. The kids are great and the parents are so laid back. I have applications out to several districts; I'm waiting to hear who I'll be meeting with at an upcoming job fair before I schedule interviews (don't want to double up).

My bridal shower is this weekend!! I am so excited to see evryone together for the first (and last, I suppose) official wedding gathering before the actual event.

2 comments: