Jan 5, 2009

Damn, I look GOOD!

Or at least that's what people keep saying to me. Just Sunday morning alone, I had 3 people remark about how much weight I've lost. I sing and am in front of people when I lead worship, so it's not like they saw me across a room and got a glimpse but they were able to stare at me for 15 minutes.

Anyway, I'm just saying that I'm glad people are noticing. :-) I haven't lost any weight, technically, but I have dropped 2 pants sizes, which is way exciting. Those of you who know me well know where about 10% of that weight lies and how insecure I am of that. Unfortunately, nothing I do has led to a decrease there. In fact, I feel like that's getting bigger. To which I say, ARGH!!! ha ha.

I'm just glad that the change in my eating habits has really worked, and that event though I haven't been to the gym in 2 months (yikes...), it was working.

We don't live too far from Creve Coeur Lake and I can't wait till the weather is warmer so that I can bike around it.

No comments:

Post a Comment