May 14, 2011

Fall TV 2011-2012

In case you missed it, most of the networks announced their fall TV schedules. Some of my favorites (Parenthood, Harry's Law, and Brothers & Sisters) hadn't officially been renewed and I was worried. But two out of three ain't bad.

Parenthood and Harry's Law were renewed. Hurray! They're both relatively new and I was hoping NBC would realize the potential in them both and renew them. B&S had run its course, so I'm kind of okay with it being cancelled. Their season finale, since their fate was still up in the air, was a good closure kind of episode.

Anyway, here is the list of renewals from TVGuide.Com.

I'm not surprised that as of now One Tree Hill is unknown. I'm actually surprised it's still on. I quit watching when Peyton and Lucas left, because, frankly, they were One Tree Hill...


No comments:

Post a Comment