Jul 12, 2011

Oh Yeah!

I can't believe I forgot this one.

I designed our wedding album on Shutterfly using their new "Custom Path" online software. It was incredibly easy, and while I wasn't able to do EVERYTHING I would have liked to do, I was able to do enough to make our book really special. It's been sitting in our cart for a while, just waiting for the right coupon to pop into my inbox. FInally, it did.

Not only were they offering free shipping on any order over $30, but I also had a 50% off any 12x12 photo book.

Which means I paid $37. FOr a book that would have cost over $70 once you factor in tax.

SO not only did I FINALLY cross that off of the list, I got it for WAY cheap. It's due on my doorstep any day (tracking says it's in KC right now) so I'll share when it arrives. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment