Jul 11, 2011

Things I'm Excited About

Here are the top five things that I'm excited/obsessing about/ =)

1. Harry Potter And the Deathly Hallows Part 2. Yes, I saw the first part 5+ times -- in theaters (only once on DVD). Yes, I am seeing this one at midnight. Yes, I am working ten hour shifts on both Thursday AND Friday. Yes, I realize I'm crazy. To help feed your HP fever (you know you have it), here are some featurettes detailing different parts of the movie:





The Story of Severus Snape


Harry v. Voldemort


The Horcruxes


Gringott's and Goblins


Where We Left Off (In case you aren't crazy like me)

2. My friend Veronica is having her baby today!! She hasn't found out what she is having, so I'm excited to see how that turns out. I think it's a girl, but a lot of her friends on Facebook think it's a boy. We'll see!

3. Rocky Mountain High. I'm working 5 10 hour days this week to make up for the fact that I'm going to Colorado! One of these days, J and I will actually take a vacation on our own, but in the meantime, I enjoy our trips with the youth group. Last year we went to West Virginia, this year Colorado, and we're discussing an international trip in a few summers. I haven't been to Colorado since I was about 9 or 10, and I've never been to the conference we're going to, so it'll be exciting.

4. I'm a guest post! Remember my last post when I talked about camp? One of the ladies I met on Facebook (who went a few decades before I did) has a blog. I made a comment on her blog the other day and she turned it into a guest post! Yay for me! You can read it here.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh ... they are all very exciting things. I am so excited about Harry Potter too. I booked tickets last night!

    ReplyDelete