Apr 1, 2008

Spring Fever

How come I have motivation out the butt to do my smaller assignments due later in the semester but can't get motivated to write the two big papers I have due in a few weeks? Grr... Seriously, though. I have 4 of the 6 assignments finished for SS Methods and I have 2 of 4 of my reading assignments finished. But my Theology and my Fairy Tale papers? I have barely even cracked a book. I'm a slacker.

Perhaps it's because I have wedding on the brain. I went shopping with my Maids this weekend and we found 2 dresses that we all LOVE. They kept looking to me for approval and I was like, "Listen. I gave you my requirements on the color. What you all pick is upto you." but it wasn't stressful AT ALL. It was a whole lot of fun, actually. And I can't wait to do it again. :-) I also tried on a few dresses for myself and found one that I LOVE. I won't post a picture, though, because I want people to be surprised, if that's the one I pick. :-) I also met with 3 florists over the last week. I've decided that my bouquet will be white tulips with dark blue delphinium. The girls will have white tulip bouquets. Jerome's bout will be a white tulip w/ csome delphinium and the other groomsmen will be just a white tulip. The ushers and dads will wear white sweetheart roses. The moms and musician will wear a white sweetheart rose(s) with delphinium. Exciting! And we've decided on our photog: Janie Wilkens, a woman we go to church with. Things are starting to come along and I still have 11 months! Who ever said wedding planning was stressful? (Watch, I'll be FREAKING OUT 10 months from now!)

I can't wait for camp. Tasha and I are obsessively talking about it all the time. It's only 8 1/2 more weeks. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment