Sep 4, 2008

What is Your Cardboard Testimony?

Was shown this video by my fellow high school youth leaders and I felt the urge to share it with you (whomever "you" are). It is a video from a sermon from Hillside Church. I don't know here Hillside is, or what the sermon was about, but it's emotional.



Remember that whoever you are now, wherever you've been, whatever you've done, God never fails to forgive. He can turn your life around.

My card would read "In abusive relationship for three years." "With God's help, I'm working through those issues and getting married to an amazing guy."

What would yours read? I'd love to know... leave a comment.

1 comment:

  1. That was great. I loved reading all the peoples' testimonies! I am not sure what mine would read, I'm still thinking about that.

    I love the one about how they're adopting a son in May AND they're pregnant. Thats awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete