Nov 17, 2009

I took the PRAXIS Again...

Why? 2 reasons: 1. I'm insane! and 2. If I pass, it tacks on a second certification, which makes me more marketable.

I took it in Early Childhood education. I didn't take a single class in ECE, but it seemed the easiest out of the two I was considering (ECE or Middle School Math). It was a lot of learning theory questions and stuff that is similar to the elementary education test. I walked out, though, feeling like I really, truly, could have, SHOULD have done better. But then I started rehashing it with my husband and I realized that I really don't think I did that bad. Like, I think I did well enough to pass. I hope hope hope hope I did!

If I pass, I'll be certified to teach early childhood ed., which includes Head Start and Parents as Teachers (either of which I would LOVE to teach for!), which will hopefully make me more marketable. Pray hard that I did!!!

2 comments: