Sep 1, 2010

30.30.30

I love Google Reader.  I'm able to keep up with a lot of bloggers I enjoy reading all on one site.  You should check it out if you like to read a lot of blogs.

Bryan Allain is a guy I found through Stuff Christians Like.  He writes about life, faith, and the Amish (he lives in Lancaster County, PA).  Often he's funny but he has some really serious and thought provoking stuff, too.  For the month of September (30 days), he and 29 other bloggers (30) are trying to raise $30,000 for wells in Africa.    Back when the earthquake hit Haiti, I had some friends who pledged to give money in earthquake relief for every comment their blog received.  I am doing that here.

From now until September 30, I will donate $1 for every comment on here.


Did you know that $20 can provide clean water for 1 person for 20 years?  Think of what you spend $20 on every week.  Every day, even.

Jerome wants me to cap this, but I think that God is leading me to do this, so I'm going to let Him move.  =)

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I'll be commenting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll comment. I'll even match what you donate. Let me know your final total and I'll donate the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm commenting! Sorry it has taken me so long, I got behind on my google reader! (I met you through STL wed back in 2007/2008).

    Great cause!

    ReplyDelete