Aug 25, 2010

Fall TV

I admit it.  I am a TV junkie.  With the addition of AT&T U-Verse to our household (LOVE, by the way) that means I can record up to FOUR shows at a time.  This does not help my TV addiction, LOL.  I am happy to report that most of the shows I watch, I also with with the hubby.  Here's a look at what I watch each night, along with their premiere dates, just in case you were wondering.  =)

SUNDAY
Desperate Housewives * ABC 8PM * September 26 (don't laugh... it's more of a bonding thing with a girlfriend of mine than a full interest in the show.  it's good for some laughs!)

MONDAY
Weeds * Showtime * August 16 (watch this one online when I can find it since we ended our movie package)
How I Met Your Mother * CBS 7PM * September 20
Castle * ABC 9PM * September 20

TUESDAY
Glee * Fox 7PM * September 21
Raising Hope * Fox 8PM * September 21 (this is a new one... gonna give it a shot... as if I need more to watch, LOL)
Life Unexpected * CW 9PM * September 14
Parenthood * NBC 9PM * September 21

WEDNESDAY
Better With You * ABC 7:30PM * September 22 (also a new one... I love the girl in it that was on Reba)
Modern Family * ABC 8PM * September 22
Cougar Town * ABC 8:30PM * September 22
Law & Order: SVU * NBC 8PM * September 22

THURSDAY
Grey's Anatomy * ABC 8PM * September 23

WEEKEND
Catch up on the DVR.  Ha ha!

Anything you're excited about?  Do share.

3 comments:

  1. I have to DVR Desperate Housewives (so does Dave, don't let him lie) Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Dexter, Big Love, Modern Family and Criminal Minds. David watches all of them, mainly because they are on but he really likes Modern Family, Dexter and Criminal Minds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watch entirely too much TV, too. :( Here are some of my favorites, in addition to the ones you listed:

    Sunday: Brothers and Sisters (ABC, 9PM), Mad Men (AMC, 9PM)

    Monday: Big Bang Theory (same channel as HIMYM)

    Thursday: Private Practice (ABC, 9PM)

    I'm sure I have more favorites, I just can't think of them right now... I don't know how I'm going to study for the rest of the CPA exam once my shows come back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennelle, I forgot about B&S!! And I THINK Big Bang got moved to Thursdays. Here are the sites I used:

    ABC: http://www.deadline.com/2010/07/abc-announces-fall-2010-premiere-dates/

    CBS: http://www.deadline.com/2010/07/cbs-sets-fall-premiere-dates/

    NBC: http://www.deadline.com/2010/07/nbc-announces-fall-premiere-dates/

    ReplyDelete