Aug 20, 2010

101 in 1,001: Thinking

I'm home from work with a migraine today.  Slept until about 10:30 which was nice and actually feel a little better.  I felt real bad about not going in, though, because it's the first time my new co-teacher will be without me or my former co-teacher (who is now part time).  Hopefully the kids don't walk all over her!

Anyway, I really want to do a 101 in 1,001.  BUT... I don't even know where to start.  Those of you who have done one, how did you start to wrap your head around it??

2 comments:

  1. I searched the web for different ideas :) I literally just posted mine yesterday. I copied a couple off of stlwed girls, a couple off of weddingbook and the nest on facebook, and a couple off of other random blogs I follow. There's a website where you can see what others have done as well (it's the link in my post). It took about 3-4 months for me to get all of them, but I'm so excited about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had to Google it. But this was at the top of the list.

    http://101goalsin1001days.com/step-1/

    You may already have this, but I offer it anyway.
    Hope your meegrain (as they say in England) is better. Do you eat or drink anything with Splenda in it. I hear that can cause migraines. Rest up Darling Daughter!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete