Sep 5, 2011

The Hiatus is Over

Well, hopefully.  I've had an incredibly busy summer which will be followed by an incredibly busy fall.  I mean, don't get me wrong, I like busyness, but I also like my downtime, and it's only going to get worse once youth group starts up.  Just to give you an idea of what my life has entailed over the last and next month or so:

  • 7 weddings (working 4 @ church, attending 2, and in 1 which means I also attend all the wedding events involved in that)
  • 5 CPR/First Aid classes (2 at camp, 3 at work)
  • 1 trip to Colorado with youth (I need to do a post on this)
  • Said trip to Colorado included a car accident... the first incident EVER to happen on a youth (or any group) trip at our church
  • Bought a new car
  • Got new students at school
I mean, seriously, when you look at that list you wonder if I've had time to breathe, LOL.  Oh, it also means my healthy lifestyle stalled for about a month and I gained 2 pounds.  D'oh!  oh well, just gotta keep going...

Anyway, be on the lookout for some posts from me over the next few days.  

No comments:

Post a Comment