Sep 17, 2011

Why I love my kitties.

1. They act just like human brothers would.  Sebastian likes to attack Paulie when P is just walking by.  Just like a little brother who won't sop hounding his big brother.

2. P knows when I am upset and will come and beg for attention when I need some loving.

3. Even though he KNOWS it is just a light and he will never be able to catch it, P's absolute most favorite toy is the laser pointer we got at WalMart for like $2.  He even knows the sound of it jiggling and will come running whenever we pick it up.

4. I used to think S liked to cuddle with me.  Now I'm convinced that he is just yelling at me in his head for me to move out of my spot on the bed his favorite place to lay.



5. When the weather gets cool and the windows are open at night, P will sit literally IN the window because he likes how cool it becomes.

6. I can leave the door open while I bring in groceries or leave the patio door open and they will go no farther than the edge of the welcome mat/won't jump off the edge.

7. When S is sitting in his cube, he thinks that he's hiding from everyone, even though we can very plainly see him.


Do you have any furbabies you love?

1 comment:

  1. I love my cat furbabies! I can't believe yours won't leave. My older boy cat runs for the door the moment he hears it open. He has escaped so many times, I can't count.

    ReplyDelete