Jan 31, 2012

Beginning Tomorrow: 101 in 1001

Well, I did it! I was able to accumulate a list of 101 things I want to accomplish over the next 2 and a half years or so. It was kind of daunting. If you're interested in making your own, here is what I did: I sat down and typed as many things I could think of. I didn't worry about grouping them at all until I had a lot. For inspiration, I Googled "101 in 1001" to see what others came up with. There is also a website for The Day Zero Project, which can help you generate some ideas. Once you have those, then you can separate them into categories. Honestly, I went through several "organization" systems before I settled on mine.

My list includes "easy" things like try 3 new vegetables to "hard" things like have a baby and pay off debt and everything in between. There are no rules to the 101 in 1001 challenge, except that the goal must be measurable. I'm planning on blogging upon completion of each goal, but for the full list, you can find it up at the top of the page under the 101 in 1001 tab (imagine that!).

3 comments:

  1. Soooo. Unrelated to this whole post - did you design the layout of your blog? How do you do the random tabs across the top? Can you do one for me? Can you change my header for my blog? The woman who did mine was doing them short term as an adoption fundraiser and I don't want to figure out how to do it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these challenges! So much fun. I started my first one six months ago and I already have some things in mind for the next one. Looking forward to reading about your journey through your list :)

    ReplyDelete