Jun 20, 2009

I've Been a Busy Bee

And I will be for the next week. I'm working a regular sitting job in the morning, my bookstore job at night, this past week I had VBS at church, AND my car broke down. Sheesh. Things will slow down around the 4th, so I"m hoping to give you a substantial post then. I want to post about my trip with the middle schoolers to Penuel and another post about my camp history (as staff, sicne yu've seen my camper post). plus I want to resume Worship Wednesdays. We'll see...

But this post is to say happy birthday to Makenzie and Lily!

My bestest friend had her daughter makenzie 3 years ago yesterday. I went up to see them on my first night off from camp that year and I remember her being sooo tiny! Now she's like, 3 going on 25. Too cute! I went over to see her yesterday before work and when I had to leave, she said clamped onto me and whined, "I want to go with you." Broke my heart! I love her so much.

AND my bestest friend from childhood had her baby yesterday! Baby Lily was 19 3/4 inches long and about 6.5 lb. I cannot be more happy for her and her husband because they had trouble getting a pregnancy to stick. Right now, Lily is in the NICU fighting an infection, so please pray for her!

A woman at my church is due to give birth to her son any day now (scheduled a C-section for Fri. June 26), and if she had her baby yesterday I'm going to laugh so hard. What are the odds??

No comments:

Post a Comment