Jun 21, 2009

Ever wonder what my church band sounds like?

Well, now you get the chance! Our pianist this morning has coworkers who don't believe that she plays piano, so she recorded our music at our 10:30 service. (Or, rather, Blake recorded it on her camera!)

Here they are, in case you want to kill about 20 minutes. We're not too bad, if I do say so myself, and you'll get to hear me sing a small solo. ;-)

Prelude:

(It Is You by the newsboys and God With Us by MercyMe)
[Diana on keys, Charles on guitar, Brad on drums, and me on bass guitar]

Opening/Call to Worship:

(Song of Love by Rebecca St. James)
[same instrumentals as above, plus Kathy, Rich, Kelsie, and me on vocals]

First Set:

(Arise by Paul Baloche, Jesus Messiah by Chris Tomlin, and Isn't He by I don't remember)
[I've got the first verse of Jesus Messiah, around 3:12]

Second Set:

(You are My All in All by I don't remember)

Closing:

(Jesus Messiah, then instruments on God With Us (1:37), then we fool around a little and play Heart and Soul(3:12))

No comments:

Post a Comment