Aug 31, 2009

What' on My Mind

3 Things that are ticking me off:
1. Not having money
2. In laws who shove their ideals down my throat unprovoked
3. not having a job

3 things that I'm excited about
1. Taking care of the family I used to nanny for next week
2. A 2-week (possibly longer) sitting job with an infant
3. Youth group starting back up

3 Things I am thinking about right now
1. The Flair I just made on Facebook is fun
2. I'm hungry
3. I really need to get up and clean the dang house

3 Things I'm Thankful for:
1. A husband who loves me
2, A cat who always knows when I'm about to wake up 'cause he's always sitting there staring at me
3. An AMAZING church family

3 Songs I Love
1. HE IS by Mark Schultz
2. THE WORDS I WOULD SAY by The Sidewalk Prophets
3. UNTIL THE WHOLE WORLD HEARS by Casting Crowns

3 Books on my Reading List
1. DO HARD THINGS by Alex and Brett Harris
2. THE NOTICER by Andy Andrews
3. LIES WOMEN BELIEVE by Nancy Leigh DeMoss

3 CDs I can't Wait to Buy
1. Mark Schultz's COME ALIVE (out now!)
2. BarlowGirl's LOVE AND WAR (out Sept. 8!)
3. Casting Crowns' UNTIL THE WHOLE WORLD HEARS (out Nov. 17!)

Hope you enjoyed that brief glimpse into my life right now. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment