Dec 20, 2009

Almost Christmas

Our church's Christmas program -- which has consumed a WHOLE lot of my time recently -- was this morning and alllllll of that practicing totally and completely paid off.

It was a show by Willow Creek in Chicago and when we (some of the worship team) watched it we knew it would be GREAT for this year. As we watched the DVD from WC, we could even pinpoint some of the characters. Of course, we had some obstacles to overcome. One of these of course is the fact that our church is tiiiiiiiny compared to Willow Creek. And we don't have quite as many singers. But we totally made it work.

I had a solo on Joy to the World, which I didn't realize until last week was actually the WHITNEY HOUSTON version. I was doing great before then, but when I found that out, I totally freaked out. Like, seriously?! I have to live up to WHITNEY????!!! LOL. I did awesome, though.

The whole cast did awesome. We hit all of our marks, had laughs where we were supposed to have laughs. And all around, we had a great time.

1 comment: