Dec 24, 2009

Merry Chrismas Music #2

I realize that I'm terrible at following through with things, LOL. I said I'd do this everyday and then... well... I didn't. Sorry.

At any rate, I think this song is appropriate for tonight, Christmas Eve. This is an original Christmas song by the prolific Chris Tomlin. I love this Christmas album for two reasons: it's a worship album above all else, and it was recorded live with some other amazing worship artists like Matt Redman and Christy Nockels. Definitely one of my favorite Christmas CDs.

This song is called Emmanuel (Hallowed Manger Ground). He sings of the star and the journey to the baby, and then of the sacrifice that Jesus ultimately was born to make. Chris really has been given a gift from God to know what to say and how to say it in a way that reaches people. LOVE this song.



I hope you have a very blessed Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment