Nov 13, 2010

My kids crack me up

  • At our Halloween party, E dressed up like a dinosaur and I would ask him, "E, what does a dinosaur say?" "Dine-saur go RAWR!"
  • On Tuesday, N was having a chill out in the corner (I don't remember what he was throwing a fit about).  The soap guy (who comes EVERY Tuesday at the same time to check our soap dispenser) comes in and N goes, "Daddy!"  The only thing similar is that both guys have shaved heads!
  • On Wednesday, K1 wore her pants with squirrels on them.  The first time she wore them in September, I taught her a song I knew from camp called "Grey Squirrel".  In said song, the squirrel swishes its bushy tail.  K1 does an all-out swishing of her tail that is the darn cutest thing I have seen.  She throws her head down so her butt is straight up in the air and she shakes it.  I have a video that I would love to post but it shows her face a LOT and I don't know how to edit videos with little black circles or blur out her face.  Just trust me -- it's way cute!
  • Also on Wednesday, during our free play in the AM after breakfast, I over heard H tell his buddies that "Mommy has a baby."  I looked at him and said, "H, is mommy going to have a baby?"  And he said, "Uh-huh, SOON!" And on soon his eyebrows went up and he stuck his hand in the air, pointing with his finger.  (Not soon, though... Mom's due in March.)
  • On Thursday we had an in service where we watched a video about curriculum and me and E, my new co-teacher, rearranged our room and took a lot of things out of containers and just placed them on the shelves.  All day yesterday whenever we were having free play, C would take a purse out of Dramatic play and fill it up with the sensory bottles.  What a hoarder!
I wish I could say that my job is good birth control and a good reminder of why J and I need to wait before we have kids.

But that would be a lie.

I leave you with a photo I posted on Facebook, so I apologize if you've seen it already:

N is charged with DWR: Driving While Reading.  Let's hope he breaks this habit within the next 14 years...

No comments:

Post a Comment