Jan 3, 2011

Resolution #4: Project 365

I had heard about this previously and always thought, "That would be neat to do...." then would promptly forget about it. A girl on the STLWed board, Chrissy, posted that she would be doing this and I figured since it was Dec. 30 there was no way I would forget about it this time. So I set up a Picasa album for it and have a slideshow for it set up on the tab above. I'm not going to inundate you with a new post and picture everyday, so check ^^^^^^^^^^^^ up there if you're interested.

I'm doing well so far and I hope that this is something fun I can look back on. I had a really cool photo for yesterday from ice skating with the youth group, but I accidentally deleted it off of my card, so yesterday's photo was more entertaining than "look what I did" but oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment