Mar 20, 2011

Slimmin' on Down

It's been slow going, but I officially weigh 10 pounds less than I did at the beginning of the year, which puts me well on track to lose 30 pounds this year.

It got a little unsure there for a while -- I think I've only been to the gym five times this month (used to be three times a week) because I got so busy. I was still paying attention to what I ate, though, and while my weight went up about a pound a few weeks ago, I lost 2 pounds overt the last two weeks.

My best friend is getting married in 7 months and we went to try on bridesmaid dresses recently and I realized 2 things: 1) I'm excited about the weight I'm losing and 2)I really miss my swimmer arms. So while my goal is still to lose 30 pounds, I'm also focusing on getting those arms back. =)

And because I like cute videos, check out this video of a cute baby who is part scared/part amused by his mom blowing her nose:

No comments:

Post a Comment