Mar 6, 2008

Is Winter Over Yet?

A friend of my roommate's decided to apply to be nature director at camp, so Tasha and I started going on about camp. She and I have been so campsick recently. It usually hits me around March, so it's right on time. It's hard that this is my last summer, but I think it's going to be amazing. I have a counselor all summer so I can "train" her to take my place next year. I'm hoping that I can also have Rosethorn for at least half of the summer -- that would make an AMAZING staff at Manor. :-)

I leave for Chicago in the morning for my audition for Gospel Dream. I'm sooooo excited but soooooo nervous. I know that Jerome and I are going to have a blast and I can't wait for our sight seeing at the planetarium and the aquarium. I'll post pictures tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment