Mar 13, 2008

Yay for good weather!!

I LOVE the weather we had yesterday. I wanted to cancel my sub job and go to Forest Park or something. I can't wait till it's like that ALL THE TIME!!! Flip flops, skirts. And, of course, with nice weather comes CAMP. I'm sad that this is my last summer, but I'm super excited because it's going to kick butt. Great staff, great counselor, great kids. Bittersweet ending, of course, but I'm excited. Tasha and I have started calling each other "Speckles" and "Rosethorn" because we're campsick.

I applied for my housing on tuesday and I'm living with Jen again! Well, hopefully; she's having knee surgery and she might be living in an apartment instead so that Matt and her dad and stepdad can help her out with Kenzie and everything. If noot, then I will either live at home or I will live in a house with Tasha and some of her friends. So either way it's taken care of, but if I'm a commuter, then I won't be able to do work and learn which means I have to pay almost $4000 next year. Yuck.

My trip to Chicago was a lot of fun. Jerome and I went to the aquarium on Friday and walked around the city on Saturday. We ate at Gino's and at Portillo's. We took the El and busses everywhere. I auditioned for Gospel Dream. It was a lot of fun. I will soono have my pictures up on Facebook which I will link to here.

No comments:

Post a Comment