Jul 22, 2009

Kind of a depressing day...

I had a job fair at UMSL today and I felt like it was a bust. Only one district there was even interested in hiring elementary teachers. I did get a screening interview in for SSD for TAs/paras, so hopefully something pops up there. I just kind of felt like it was a waste of time.

Also, it would be David's 22nd birthday today. J asked for PTO today so that he'd be off, even though he usually has Wednesdays off (but he didn't realize this would fall on a Wed.). He's doing okay, but he's a tad bit down. (For those of you unfamiliar with the last year and a half or so, David is J's cousin who killed himself the March before our wedding.)

I'm making it all better with a How I Met Your Mother marathon. :-) but please remember him and his family in your thoughts and prayers today.

No comments:

Post a Comment