Jan 8, 2010

Lots of Snow

If you don't live in the area, you may not be aware that we got a good 3+ inches of snow over the last few days. Most of the districts are on their second snow day today, and our back deck has about 6 inches on it because the wind blew it all from the strip of grass between it and the street. My niece and nephew tried to make a snow man yesterday, but "it broke" because it's not packing snow. By the way, it's currently 9*, with a wind chill of -11*. SOOOOO COLD!!

Want an update on the cats? They're pretty much acclimated to each other. We've had the two out with each other nonstop for the last week and they get along pretty well. Occasionally, they'll have a big tiff, but for the most part they chase each other, and then just ignore each other. Although, I occasionally have gotten photos that look like this:


Right now they're both relaxing in the EXACT same position, Sebs in the living room and Paulie in the kitchen. They crack me up. I'm so glad Paulie has a play mate now, even if it did take a while for Sebs to warm up to him.

Many of you know this because of Facebook, but I have an interview today. I feel really really good about it but I don't want to get my hopes up because I really will be crushed if I don't get it. But think of me around 12:30!

No comments:

Post a Comment