Jan 23, 2010

Always Look on the Bright Side of Life

Since my last few posts have been total downers, I need to back up and count my blessings.

1. I have an amazing husband who loves and supports me.


2. I have two adorable cats who are FINALLY getting along.


3. I have wonderful family who is always willing to help us out of a jam.


4. I at least have A job (or, rather... 7). While it may not be a full time job in education, it helps us pay the bills.

5. My church family is awesome. 'Nuff said.

6. My God loves me and while I may be frustrated and feel at my wit's end about this job thing, He does have His own timeline and will lead me to the right job in the right time (AKA HIS time).

And here is a song that I love to listen to and jam out. It's a reminder that we are God's and our life is His.

No comments:

Post a Comment