Mar 13, 2012

I'M GOING TO NEW YORK!!! (part 2)

So... remember how I booked a plane ticket to New York for March 30? That would be in 2.5 weeks.  Except that about a month ago, the week after I bought that ticket, I remembered that March 30 was a bad weekend to go.

I already had plans.

My sister in law's wedding.

Yep, I had total tunnel vision when booking my flight. I was so excited about going to NYC that I didn't stop to think about what might be scheduled that week!  Luckily, I was able to cancel my reservation and re-book. I even told my sister-in-law because I knew she would get a kick out of it!

So instead,I'm going April 20-23. Which is honestly probably better because it gives me a chance to save more money! =)  I am very excited though. Any suggestions on what to see?

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been to NYC yet so no advice, but see cool stuff and be sure to blog about it so I can check it out through you. =-)

    ReplyDelete