Mar 26, 2012

Update to my 101 list

I need to address a few things regarding my 101 in 1001 list. (I'm loving doing it, by the way, so don't think that this is me bowing out.) Some things have changed and I need to update some stuff...

First, I had a self imposed deadline to establish #101 of April 1. I've figured out what I want to do as my last one, and it actually works nicely because it falls under the "Love" category.

Their t-shirt for their domestic violence campaign.
Sevenly is a non-profit that sells a different t-shirt each week. Shirts are $22 and $7 goes to the week's charity.  Each shirt is only featured for a week and they don't ever make more than is ordered, so they are really a limited time only thing. This week's cause is Show Hope. More specifically, to help orphans in Africa. In the month or so since I've become aware of them, they have helped victims of domestic violence, raised money for clean water in India, and raised awareness for autism. I haven't bought one yet, but I think this is a really cool way to show support of a cause. So goal #101 is to buy 3 Sevenly t-shirts and 1 Sevenly hoodie.  I have a friend who has bought several Sevenly shirts, so hopefully this won't turn into a new addiction of mine. =)

Second, we're quitting our gym, so as of right now goal #10 is up for grabs. I will think of something new by May 1, 2012.

I'm in the middle of something for #5, gearing up for #61, and am planning my first Facebook fast next week (#30). All in all, things are shaping up pretty well. (Also, I go to New York in 25 days!!)




No comments:

Post a Comment