Feb 12, 2009

Four and a Half Weeks!!

SO the wedding is in four weeks and I'm crazy excited. I can't eblieve it's soooo close! It's like the way I've felt every summer before camp all combined. It's going to be a-mazing. There are only some nit-picky things left (figuring out my hair, ordering a few more things, etc.). It'll be here before Iknow it.

I was over at my maid of honor's house tonight and we dicussed my bachelorette party and I'm excited. It'll be like a big slumber party kind of thing 'cause, honestly, I'm not into the whole, let's go get smashed thing. And it made my week 'cause I got to see Makenzie who is soooo cute. She's so much smarter than your average 31 month old. And sooooo funny!!

OK, before I close this post (it's late and I'm working in the morning), I need to comment on American Idol. They announced the top 36 tonight and some of them I agree with and some of them I'm "meh" about, and some I'm like, "WHAT THE HELL?!" The people I absolutely agree with are Danny Gokey, Jasmine Murray, Alexis Grace, Lil Rounds, and Anoop Desai. The ones I HATE are Nathaniel "I feel singing through my pores" Marshall and Tatiana "I'm too freaking annoying for anyone to like me even though my voice is amazing" del Toro. Everyone else I'm kind of like, whatever. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment