Feb 16, 2009

Honeymoon is BOOKED!

Can I just say that I'm insanely excited for March to get here? I just booked our honeymoon. We'll be staying in a bed and breakfast in Branson, MO, for 3 days. Neither of us have been to Branson and we found a really good deal so I figured, why not? It's at a place on Table Rock Lake called the Anchor Inn on the Lake. We're taking their most expensive room (what the hell, it's our honeymoon!) called the Mediterranean Lighthouse Room. It's gorgeous and the owners are soooo sweet. EXCITING!!

Get ready to be jealous:

Our room. Beautiful, right?!


The place at Christmas time.


The view of Table Rock Lake from the porch


I also bought the flower girl dress for my niece yesterday. That was a blast. Every dress to her was "beautiful" and she kept pointing out dresses that I should wear at the wedding. So cute!

1 comment:

  1. Aww thats sweet! Flower girl dress shopping was really fun for m too, cause there isnothing like watching alitle girl tryng on princess dresses! Congrats on the honeymoon! Looks beautiful! Dan and I wentto ranson and had a blast so I know you are in for osme fun :) YAY HONEYMOONS!!!!

    ReplyDelete