Feb 14, 2009

One Month. Four Weeks. Twenty-Eight Days.

It's sooooo close! We're hitting the home stretch now; I'm finalizing menus and picking a rehearsal dinner caterer and getting my dress hemmed. I'm counting RSVPs and buying alst minute stuff. In four weeks I will be Mrs. Hall and I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!! (Yes, I did just use 8 exclamation points.) I plan on relishing every minute of my last month as a single woman, but I am excited about the new path I'm about to start on.

What else is there to report? (I need to make sure every entry isn't about my impending nuptials...) I went to that job fair a few weeks ago and interviewed with 5 districts. I had a very successful interview with the FH district; they have year round schooling, which might be weird at first, but a good district and I'm kind of not in a position to pick and choose my district. I've also inquired at a few local private/independent schools and sent my resume to a few. I'm a little worried, thought, because the economic situation has finally caught up with schools and a lot of districts aren't hiring as many people as they usually do/had hoped to. Bummer, right?

I guess I'll close for now. I have church in the morning and I want to post this before my title needs to change. XOXO! Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

  1. just make sure to stop at least once and really take everything in. The day goes by SO fast. All you have left after the day is pictures. I love my wedding pictures! I look at them all the time.
    Good luck! I really enjoyed planning my wedding and hopefully all will go well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time is getting closer and closer to the wedding!YAY! Any more deatail s on what Amanda and I are doing for the bach party? The when where type stuff?

    ReplyDelete