Apr 27, 2009

8x8x8x8x8=32,768

(This didn't post when it was supposed to... grr!)

All right, I got tagged. I promise I'll have a REAL entry for you tomorrow. For now, here's how it works:

- Mention the person or people that tagged you. (In my case, it was Red and Emily
- Complete the lists of 8's.
- Tag 8 friends.
- Go tell them you tagged them

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To
1. Being debt-free
2. Getting a teaching job
3. Being a mommy
4. Camp Open House.
5. J's and my outing to Six Flags one weekday next month
6. Owning my own home
7. GoiMy brother being out of the Marines
8. My trip to the zoo with Miss Makenzie

8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Went to church
2. Sang at church
3. Went to work
4. At work I folded a looooooooottttt of T-shirts
5. Bought a new litter box for Paulie (and it works WONDERS!!!)
6. Went for dinner at our good friends' house
7. Watched J and D play Bond on the Wii for almost 2 hours
8. Played Mario and Sonic at the Olympics with said friends and I set 2 new WRs!

8 Things I Wish I Could Do
1. Get up the courage to audition for AI.
2. Sing harmony
3. Find a job
4. STay home all day and do nothing but read
5. Stop picking at my cuticles
6. Have the time to volunteer at camp this summer
7. See my former campers more often
8. Have the patience to be with my dad longer than 2 hours without getting POed.

8 Shows I Enjoy
1. Gilmore Girls
2. Law & Order: SVU
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Brothers and Sisters
5. American Idol
6. One Tree Hill
7. Roseanne
8. Wife Swap

8 People I Tag
(I'm not sure everyone will do it, but most people I read have already been tagged!!!)
1. Stephanie at Kitschicagoan
2. Kari-Anne at The Riveting Life of Kari-Anne
3. Cassi at Cleverly Disguised as a Responsiblie Adult
4. Ellen at Exit, Pursued by Bear
5. Mary at Girl, Stand Still
6. Nici at Mrs. Dinkela's Inner Thoughts
7. Kristal at Good Food, Good Friends, Good Life
8. Katie at The Life of Juan and Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment