Apr 30, 2009

So, What's New?

I promised you a substantial entry, so here it is!

First, I want to talk about American Idol. Tuesday night was probably the best perfomance show I have EVER seen. (I mean, I still FFWDed over Adam, but...) All of them were so awesome that I didn't even try to pick a bottom two, only that Matt would be the one to go. And you know what? This was when he SHOULD have gone home and I'm glad the judges used their save on him. Although I wonder how everything would have fallen had Alexis not gone home in 11th place? I love how surprised Allison and Danny were to find out they were the top 2. Like, what?! I hope that Adam goes home next week or the next, but he probably won't. My ideal order would be Adam, Danny, then a Kris and Allison finale. But that's me. What do you think?

Second, my cat is so weird. I wanna share a story with ya real quick: Last night there was a beetle that kept flying at our living room window (which is low enough for him to jump onto from the floor) and he kept trying to catch it. Through the glass. And then his butt fell off of the ledge and he's like hanging there for dear life with his front paws. Too cute!! I was ROLLING.

Third, I finally convinced J to switch to U-Verse. We're paying a tiny bit more, but we're getting a LOT more channels than we have now, plus better DVR options. They're coming on May 13 and I can't wait!! I can watch my DVRed shows upstairs or he can watch TV upstairs while I watch my DVRed shows downstairs. That's his biggest gripe; I always want to watch my shows the NIGHT they're on because I catch up on all the blogging and gossip the next day.

J and I might be going to see Casting Crowns in Poplar Bluff in June and I'm excited. It's all dependent on if he can get off of work the next day (Sat.) 'cause if we go, we'll get a hotel since it's 3 hours away. I didn't get to see them the last time they were in town because J's friend only had one extra ticket. I was bummed because I LOVE CC. They always put on a great show.

Oh, and an update on something that I posted a few days ago, I was able to order my cap and gown. Turns out ordering doesn't end when they say it does for slackers like me who miss the deadline. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I giggled at the story of Paulie and the beetle...cats are funny!

    Oh and good thing you could still get your cap& gown! =-)

    ReplyDelete